Saturday we headed out for our annual strawberry picking event. Tyler enjoyed finding lots of big, red strawberries and surprisingly enough, he even did quite well at following the "no eating in the fields" rule.
Another side note: You are all invited to come on over, sit on my new reclining patio chairs and eat toast and jam in my lovely 70 degree weather! However, if you come, John may put you to work at laying a few more of those stones into the ground (right Mike).
Because I believe in honesty in blogging, I'm going to tell you that, YES, I did kick all of the backyard toys out of the way before taking this picture-so there!

8 comments:
i'm on my way!
I love the freckles on Tyler's face.
We'll be over as soon as Tyler is feeling better! ;) Sorry, my friendship does have limitations when it means the possibility of my daughter and son getting sick. In which, I KNOW you understand.
The backyard looks great! We missed you today!
And I LOVE your blogging honesty!
I'd love to sit on your patio and eat toast...even if it was covered with outside toys!
Wow-you are a domestic goddess! I make bread, but I haven't attempted jam. What a fun family activity.
What a domestic woman! Bread AND jam...oh my. I may be attempting jam this year since there are wild blackberry bushes all over around here. And your patio and 70 degree weather look mighty inviting!
Mmmm I love freezer jam! The porch looks great! Good for you!
I want to come live at your house. You guys are always doing such fun things...oh and I wouldn't mind tasting some of that homemade jam! :)
Post a Comment