It's a good thing we're getting in our fair share of this stuff because things are pretty crazy around here these days.
Nani and Papa left and we miss them already. Tyler loved having someone to entertain him ALL day and I loved having the extra help. Thanksgiving dinner would have been peanut butter sandwiches and cold cereal if it wasn't for them! Thanks for the visit, Nani and Papa!!!
Hopefully someday life will slow down a bit so that I can post some more pictures of the the little guy and some fun stories about the big guy, but until then, this will have to do!
*One quick funny story that goes with the "Cuddles" theme. I was taking a much deserved nap when I was awoken by Tyler telling Nani, "I'm going to go have cuddles with my mom in her bed." As much as I wanted the rest of my nap, I was willing to give it up for some cuddles with my big boy.
*One quick funny story that goes with the "Cuddles" theme. I was taking a much deserved nap when I was awoken by Tyler telling Nani, "I'm going to go have cuddles with my mom in her bed." As much as I wanted the rest of my nap, I was willing to give it up for some cuddles with my big boy.

6 comments:
awww, so sweet! those are great pictures! how are you feeling? is nursing going well?
SO sweet, I love cuddle time!
Hey Carrie! So cute...your little famly! This is good snuggle weather.
OK, about the Gap nursing bra...mine was a soft one, no underwire. I liked that because I just hate the feeling of a wire digging into me.
Anyways, mine is a 38C and you are welcome to it if it doesn't freak you out to wear a hand-me-down bra! It's still in great shape since I always hung to dry.
What a cute family. You look so great!
sleepy snuggles...i love it!
It looks about as exciting as life in my town. ;) j/k Those pics make me want to take a nap, though!
Post a Comment