Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sunday

This past Sunday we had Robby's baby blessing. It was sweet and simple. John did a lovely job. We were grateful to be supported by our friends here in Texas and appreciate the Hatch's stepping in and playing the role of "family" as they joined us for Sunday dinner afterward to celebrate.

Robby is a sweet boy. We are grateful for the tenderness he brings to our family. He, like his brother, is another reminder to us that miracles happen...and how glad we are that they do!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I LOVE his outfit! Where did you get it?

You look beautiful, Carrie. Motherhood suits you.

Chrissy said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there! you are such a sweet and beautiful family. I've decided if I can be like you and like your family-maybe we'll have a baby.

Arlene said...

You guys look great! I love the reflection in the window.

jenhatch said...

he looked SO cute that day! Well, Robby looks cute everyday - but I just loved that outfit. We're happy to step in any time you need us! What a sweet blessing it was.