I guess I have the same question as Tiffany - where can you pick the strawberries and is it cheaper than buying them at the store? In California we used to always buy them at the roadside stands. That is one thing I really miss.
I'm a stay at home mom to two sweet and adorable little boys and have a wonderful husband by my side. We live in Texas and love it (in case you can't tell). I enjoy biking, running, and being a mom. I am passionate about adoption, raising awareness for diabetes, and my religious beliefs. I use this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, so if it seems as though I only write about all the happy and perfect moments...you're right!
3 comments:
Where do you pick strawberries around here?
I guess I have the same question as Tiffany - where can you pick the strawberries and is it cheaper than buying them at the store? In California we used to always buy them at the roadside stands. That is one thing I really miss.
That looks so like a lot of fun! And I have the same question...
Post a Comment