Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FEED ME!





I seriously LOVE both of their expressions in all of these pictures (especially the last one).

And not to worry. We did finally give him a bite.



(Click here to find out what exactly it was that got this baby so dang excited....okay, so maybe I react the same way when they come out of the oven)

5 comments:

Stine said...

Love this! That is precious. The whole big brother getting the upper hand in things business already going on...

Chrissy said...

Seriously hilarious- but oh so mean. Those boys are soooo dang cute! Can't wait to squeeze them in their speedos!

Sharee said...

I have to say the last picture is my favorite too - it looks like he is going to hop out of the bumbo to get the food out of Tyler's hands. I saved that recipe and can't wait to make it!

Emily said...

oh my gosh those picture are hilarious!

and yum!

Arlene said...

He is like a bald you!!! SO cute! Both of them!