Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday Lessons

This is the conversation I had with Tyler yesterday while listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir:

Tyler: Mom, why are you listening to church music?
Me: Because it helps me think about Jesus and it helps me feel the spirit.
Tyler: What does the spirit feel like?
Me: The spirit makes you feel happy and warm and when you feel the spirit it makes you want to make good choices.
Tyler: Oh, okay. I feel the spirit too.
Then he turns and walks away and yells very excitedly down the hall, "Hey Dad, I don't want to say bad words anymore!"

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is hilarious! Definitely my laugh for the day...

Emily said...

made me laugh out loud! hi-larious.

jenhatch said...

LOVE it!!! So funny and SO Tyler. Now I know what kind of a house ya'll are running over there! ;)