Ava had to watch that one a couple of times... "He's just SO cute! Tyler's baby is just SOOOO cute!"
I agree. I hope he moved a few things around in his schedule to get that playdate in. Love the hand gestures, and it really looks like he was talking to someone. CUTE!!
I'm a stay at home mom to two sweet and adorable little boys and have a wonderful husband by my side. We live in Texas and love it (in case you can't tell). I enjoy biking, running, and being a mom. I am passionate about adoption, raising awareness for diabetes, and my religious beliefs. I use this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, so if it seems as though I only write about all the happy and perfect moments...you're right!
4 comments:
Ava had to watch that one a couple of times... "He's just SO cute! Tyler's baby is just SOOOO cute!"
I agree. I hope he moved a few things around in his schedule to get that playdate in. Love the hand gestures, and it really looks like he was talking to someone. CUTE!!
that is funny!! from what I remember, you do use your hands a lot. He has the voice changes down too!!
oh my gosh, that is hilarious!
AWESOME! :D
Post a Comment