Disneyland!


I can not say enough good about this trip. The weather was perfect (maybe a little on the cool side, but at least we weren't melting), the kids were well behaved and happy as can be, our itinerary as outlined by this book worked perfectly, and Diabetes stayed reasonable managed. Oh, and did I mention we had FUN, FUN, FUN!?
This was the boys' first Disney trip (and who knows if we'll have the opportunity to go again), so I wanted to make sure they got to see it all and do it all without forgoing our much needed nap time every day. It all worked out great. We managed to ride everything we wanted to and still squeeze in a mid-day nap so that our kiddos weren't falling apart by the end of the day. It worked out so perfectly.
Every time I ask Tyler what his favorite ride from the trip was, I get a different answer, but usually at the top of his list are the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Matterhorn.
Every time I ask Tyler what his favorite ride from the trip was, I get a different answer, but usually at the top of his list are the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Matterhorn.


I don't think anything can replace watching your children's faces as they experience certain things for the first time- Disneyland is no exception. Robby's little face was so cute as he observed and took it all in.

Robby did seem to really love the Jungle Cruise, and I can't be certain, but I'm thinking he liked it better than our safari the day before at San Diego- who cares if the animals are all animatronics!
(love his little face- wide-eyed and amazed)
I loved riding "It's a Small World" with my whole family. What could be better than sitting all together with everyone you love and enjoying the happiest place on earth?!? Plus, I got to watch Robby and my most adorable niece (who happens to be the cutest thing on the planet) clap their chubby little hands out of sheer joy for most of the ride.
...don't believe me that she's the cutest thing on the face of the planet? Well here ya go. See, I told you so.


Mickey's Toon Town was another hit with our boys. Tyler pretty much needed a leash there. He took off exploring and we basically chased after him from one toon house to another.
Robby walked through each home and observed with his little face full of wonder and curiosity. You could read his little face so well,

And what Disney trip would be complete without a churro or Dole whip? Right Jaimi???
...don't believe me that she's the cutest thing on the face of the planet? Well here ya go. See, I told you so. 

Mickey's Toon Town was another hit with our boys. Tyler pretty much needed a leash there. He took off exploring and we basically chased after him from one toon house to another.
Robby walked through each home and observed with his little face full of wonder and curiosity. You could read his little face so well,"This is so cool. I wonder if Mickey or Minnie really lives in this little house and sits in this little chair."

And what Disney trip would be complete without a churro or Dole whip? Right Jaimi???

2 comments:
Hooray! Before I read the shout out to me, I saw the picture of Robby and the churro and celebrated that he got one.(:I am so happy your trip was so memorable. I firmly believe it is worth every penny and priceless with children. I keep asking Jeff if there is something wrong with me that I rank Disneyland and my family in the same breath in what I miss most about moving from the west. {;...and now I need to go wipe away a few tears. (No sarcasm button on.)
Disneyland is pure magic with kids. And oh the churros! I want one! We took our kids when Isaac was only 4 and he was tall enough to ride everything. My kids loved Toon Town, but we got in early before everybody else one day, otherwise I wouldn't have gone there--way too busy--but so fun! Toy Story mania wasn't open when we went either, bummer. I love this post!
Post a Comment