Love it, love it, LOVE IT! So glad the the secret is finally out!! I am so excited for ya'll, and am SO excited that I can be vocal about it now!! And I'm even more excited for Tyler to be a big brother - he's so ready for it!
Oh yeah, and I'm glad that ya'll had a fun time with the water and fruit loops in bed!!
Carrie, I just BURST INTO TEARS! CONGRATULATIONS! I seriously cannot believe it. I am so happy for you! Tyler is going to be such a sweet big brother. And you guys could NOT be funner parents. Congratulations!!
Congratulations!That is great that Tyler is going to have a little side-kick. If this little guy is as sweet as Tyler, you are going to be one lucky mama!
Oh, by the way, the fact your belly and thighs are both half the size of mine and I don't have pregnancy as an excuse really ticks me off! You look great! Love you bunches!
I am jumping up and down excited for you! I seriously can't just sit down. Congratulations! I love how you just squeezed that little bit of information in with your fun weekend post. Silly lady!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so EXCITED for you! How have things been going for you? AHHH, I want to run to your house and give you the biggest hug! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Carrie! How wonderful! I am so, so happy for you! What exciting news! And I thought your trip to the wolf lodge was exciting! What a lucky little boy to come to such a wonderful home with good parents and such cute big brother!
NO WAY!! Hurray!! What wonderful news. Congratulations to you all! I was reading the beginning of your blog and thinking, "what an ideal childhood for Tyler and what great parents." So excited for you.
Carrie, I am so excited for you guys. That is fantastic! Congratulations! Knowing that you are having a boy does that mean you are do in late October early November?
Oh my gosh! And you cannot even tell you are pregnant in the slightest - haha! Well, what can I say? I am ECSTATIC! Congratulations!!!!!! That is SO SO SO exciting. By the way, the trip to the lodge looked like a blast. Tyler looked like a little kid in a candy store!
Congrads!! That is so exciting!!! you are so tiny still. i hope when i big and prego i will look as great as you!! looks like you had fun at the lodge! how fun!
I was wondering how you'd do it on here! I was going nuts ALL day Friday! I almost called about 50 times and deleted probably a 100 emails. Thanks for the call and WONDERFUL news!!!!!!! I still cry every time I think about him. Give John a big hug for me and tell him to have the best Father's Day ever! Love ya BFF! (Oh, yeah, you really do look SO FAT in your swimsuit! *rolling eyes* Tyler is going to be a great big bro!
Congratulations! We are sooooo happy for you. I hope you don't mind that we have been checking out your blog. Tyler is getting so big! You may not remember us but we will always remember you. Again, we are so excited for you.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! And you look so tiny still! I had no idea that you were pregnant and I was even sitting next to you in RS yesterday. We are so happy for you guys!
Carrie, Hi, it's Kristi (Dahl). CONGRATS to you and your cute little family! I came across your blog a little while ago and have loved keeping up to date with things. Tyler is SO cute and I am thrilled for your new addition. And may I say, you look GREAT for being pregnant. How fun! I am so happy for you. Kristi p.s. I have a blog, too, but ours is private. Email me if you would like an ivite!
Chills from my head to my toes, then the tears, now a huge, permanent smile...the order of my reaction. I am so, so, so thrilled for your family! Congratulations just isn't a good enough word. That little boy is so darn lucky to be coming to such a happy, loving, incredible family! I hope you're feeling well... Oh man, I am so excited for you all!!!
I love that you just surprise us at the end like that!!! You are such a nut!
I am SO happy for you...crazy that you can be so happy for someone else, but I remember you telling me about your cysts & pain & past. He is such a miracle baby!
You are one of the most glowing beautiful women I have ever known...how marvelous that God answers prayer. I had been thinking you looked even prettier than usual lately...no wonder!
I am SO SO happy for you...and I want to bring in a meal when you need it.
I'm a stay at home mom to two sweet and adorable little boys and have a wonderful husband by my side. We live in Texas and love it (in case you can't tell). I enjoy biking, running, and being a mom. I am passionate about adoption, raising awareness for diabetes, and my religious beliefs. I use this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, so if it seems as though I only write about all the happy and perfect moments...you're right!
27 comments:
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! So glad the the secret is finally out!! I am so excited for ya'll, and am SO excited that I can be vocal about it now!! And I'm even more excited for Tyler to be a big brother - he's so ready for it!
Oh yeah, and I'm glad that ya'll had a fun time with the water and fruit loops in bed!!
YEAH!!!
Carrie, I just BURST INTO TEARS! CONGRATULATIONS! I seriously cannot believe it. I am so happy for you! Tyler is going to be such a sweet big brother. And you guys could NOT be funner parents. Congratulations!!
How have you been feeling?
Congratulations!That is great that Tyler is going to have a little side-kick. If this little guy is as sweet as Tyler, you are going to be one lucky mama!
Oh, by the way, the fact your belly and thighs are both half the size of mine and I don't have pregnancy as an excuse really ticks me off! You look great! Love you bunches!
I am jumping up and down excited for you! I seriously can't just sit down. Congratulations! I love how you just squeezed that little bit of information in with your fun weekend post. Silly lady!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
I'm so EXCITED for you! How have things been going for you? AHHH, I want to run to your house and give you the biggest hug! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Carrie! How wonderful! I am so, so happy for you! What exciting news! And I thought your trip to the wolf lodge was exciting! What a lucky little boy to come to such a wonderful home with good parents and such cute big brother!
NO WAY!! Hurray!! What wonderful news. Congratulations to you all! I was reading the beginning of your blog and thinking, "what an ideal childhood for Tyler and what great parents." So excited for you.
Carrie, I am so excited for you guys. That is fantastic! Congratulations! Knowing that you are having a boy does that mean you are do in late October early November?
Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
I am so excited for you. I couldn't stop smiling when I heard the news. It made my day. This is one lucky little boy to have you as a mom. CONGRATS!!!
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you! I am in total shock but so incredibly happy for you. Congratulations! Two boys are the best!
Oh my gosh! And you cannot even tell you are pregnant in the slightest - haha! Well, what can I say? I am ECSTATIC! Congratulations!!!!!! That is SO SO SO exciting. By the way, the trip to the lodge looked like a blast. Tyler looked like a little kid in a candy store!
Congrads!! That is so exciting!!! you are so tiny still. i hope when i big and prego i will look as great as you!!
looks like you had fun at the lodge! how fun!
I was wondering how you'd do it on here! I was going nuts ALL day Friday! I almost called about 50 times and deleted probably a 100 emails. Thanks for the call and WONDERFUL news!!!!!!! I still cry every time I think about him. Give John a big hug for me and tell him to have the best Father's Day ever! Love ya BFF! (Oh, yeah, you really do look SO FAT in your swimsuit! *rolling eyes* Tyler is going to be a great big bro!
Congratulations! We are sooooo happy for you. I hope you don't mind that we have been checking out your blog. Tyler is getting so big! You may not remember us but we will always remember you. Again, we are so excited for you.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! And you look so tiny still! I had no idea that you were pregnant and I was even sitting next to you in RS yesterday. We are so happy for you guys!
Wow! You got quite the response! So excited for you-you don't even know. Just like me-two boys. Yeah.
Carrie,
Hi, it's Kristi (Dahl). CONGRATS to you and your cute little family! I came across your blog a little while ago and have loved keeping up to date with things. Tyler is SO cute and I am thrilled for your new addition. And may I say, you look GREAT for being pregnant. How fun! I am so happy for you.
Kristi
p.s. I have a blog, too, but ours is private. Email me if you would like an ivite!
I want an update and I want to hear all about the little brother on the way! How far along are you, how have you been feeling, etc...
and oh yeah...two boys is seriously fun. just like you always wanted--at least i remember you talking about how you wanted a big family of boys....!
Chills from my head to my toes, then the tears, now a huge, permanent smile...the order of my reaction. I am so, so, so thrilled for your family! Congratulations just isn't a good enough word. That little boy is so darn lucky to be coming to such a happy, loving, incredible family! I hope you're feeling well... Oh man, I am so excited for you all!!!
Oh my goodness! That is the coolest thing! Congrats! I couldn't be happier for you! That is just to darn cool! YEA!!!!
WHAT?! This is a surprise and what an awesome surprise! That is SO cool and exciting. I'm so happy for you and I hope all goes well! You deserve it!!
I love that you just surprise us at the end like that!!! You are such a nut!
I am SO happy for you...crazy that you can be so happy for someone else, but I remember you telling me about your cysts & pain & past. He is such a miracle baby!
You are one of the most glowing beautiful women I have ever known...how marvelous that God answers prayer. I had been thinking you looked even prettier than usual lately...no wonder!
I am SO SO happy for you...and I want to bring in a meal when you need it.
Goll, I miss a few days of blogging and look what I miss! Congrats! That is such great news. I am so happy for you! Enjoy pregnancy!!
I am SO excited for you guys! Congratulations!!! How neat! I hope you are feeling well.
Love
Mandy
Post a Comment