Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure



8 comments:

Jaimi said...

That top picture is to die for! Watching Tyler with him is too precious for words!

Arlene said...

awwwww. Love the videos!

Hi Jaimi! See you soon?!

jenhatch said...

SO cute!! I love Tyler's double hand holding.

lynette said...

how cute is that? tyler is such a sweet big brother!

Emily said...

big brothers are the best.

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Those first smiles are so adorable! They are so worth waiting for! Very cute kids!!!

Merry Christmas!

Danalin said...

My pleasure is right! What cute, cute men you have, Carrie! Love those videos. I believe you that your babe is smiling...they never do what they're supposed to on film, huh? Or was there a smile that I missed? Could be since Kelly was on my lap whilst I watched. :) Keep the pictures comin'.

Alysha said...

I came across your blog and couldn't resist looking. I am so glad to see you! What a beautiful family. Congratulations on your new addition. I also have a blog. alyshap.com You look marvelous by the way.