Monday, July 6, 2009

I love this game

Tyler 5 months


Robby 8 months
And for this reason, I will never toss out their old baby clothes- just in case we ever have another boy to add to the game!
(Do you see why I laugh when people say that Robby is such a big baby...Tyler was HUGE!)



4 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! We have a hard time determining which baby is which when we look at pictures, because Noah wore all of Isaac's old clothes. I was too cheap to buy new ones, even though they were in opposite seasons. Sad.

mandy said...

I love that game, too! Such cute boys!

Blogful said...

The problem for me now is that my kids look alike AND wear the same clothes. Surprising how these brothers keep looking similar to me. Label those pictures!

Arlene said...

I love that you do this game! :)