Where would I be without good friends in my life?
Saturday morning a few friends and I participated in the Tour de Fleurs 10k, except for Tiffany- she went for the gold with the 20k. I had a blast, and I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday than with a few good friends and a good event. Can't wait for the next one!!!

5 comments:
Good times! Cowtown?
I need you to rub some of your motivation off on me! You look incredible!
Hi Carrie,
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet note and for stopping by my blog. Life sure is crazy, but that's what makes it worth living! I'm so happy to hear of your awesome news and as I quickly browsed through your blog I have to say you've got a beautiful family. I was totally laughing at the post about your son putting those clips on your shirt...SOOO funny! Anyways, we share an instant bond because of the experiences we've been through and can sympathize one with another. I love the support system it gives. You'll surely have to keep in touch :) You seem amazing!!
thanks for inspiring me! I think the running Jen just may be back...
Whoa! You look HOT!! :D
Can you run from your house to North Houston?
Post a Comment