This is one of my favorite baby stages- the "figuring stuff out" stage, which comes just before the "destroy everything in sight" stage. I love watching Robby make attempts to mimic what he sees us doing. He works so hard to try to figure out the world around him and how it works. Here he is trying to get the sunglasses on his face. I also love watching him play in my Tupperware cupboard. He'll sit for a good 10-15 minutes trying to get the lids on different containers (I have a video, but I just can't get it to upload). But my all time favorite is watching him try to get his socks on his feet. He'll see them sitting on the floor so he'll go over and pick them up and place them on top of his feet. Much to his dismay, they don't stay! So he'll do it over and over. Is it mean that I just sit by and chuckle instead of help him out? It's just too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it! My boys used to make this face, with their lips kind of pursed, and their tongue moving around, and you could just tell there was this serious concentration going on. Fun.
Post a Comment