As part of the Carson family tradition, Santa dropped by and left dinner on Christmas Eve. We found it out the window and on the roof this year! This dinner is always my favorite- Hickory Farms meats, cheeses of every kind, crackers, dips, spreads, little breads, and a yummie fruit platter. It was delicious!

Tyler was proud of himself for trying a little bit of almost everything.
No Christmas Eve would be complete without reinacting the Nativity. Tyler chose to be Joseph. He was so cute and a little shy (although you'd never guess it from this picture).
(I have the most darling video clip of Tyler playing his role of Joseph, but I just can't seem to get it to load onto blogger. I'll try again another time. He was very funny with pretty good comedic timing.)
Robby got to play the role of baby Jesus.
We sang Christmas carols, and then headed off to bed to wait for Santa!
The next morning brought lots of surprises and excitement for the kiddos. Tyler was thrilled that Santa remembered he liked Transformers and Robby seemed to really like his barking puppy; although he was more impressed with Tyler's ambulance toy, especially when he had a real dog to chase around and play with during the trip.
Is there anything more fun than seeing your kid's faces light up on Christmas morning? Pretty cute!
Just before opening presents, Tyler and Jonah decided they wanted to act out the Nativity one more time, only this time around, Tyler opted for a different role. He's so cute and innocent, I just love it!
It was a lovely Christmas. I will cherish many memories and moments for years to come!

3 comments:
Christmas morning is the best with kids. the BEST! I love Tyler's face in the one with the legos (?). You have the cutest kids.
Carrie...WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! When are you coming back! Reading all this brings back such great memories. We sure love all of you! Jaelynn's wantin' s'more of that little Robbie!
I just read about your tradition in the Heritage Tradition Book. What a cute idea!
Post a Comment