(this is the last post in the series of posts about our trip to Colorado over the Fourth of July- scroll down to get the first post)
...and lastly there's the drive home. Luckily this time we had Jaelynn to help us liven things up a bit.
She totally turned the joint into a party van complete with balloons...
She totally turned the joint into a party van complete with balloons...
...and tin foil sculptures. She also hosted a very cool dance party (not pictured, unfortunately).
So as to not over-do it, we each took a turn at the wheel
And just for kicks, we took this picture and entitled it, "how much technology does it take to drive to Colorado?"
2 ipods
1 ipod battery charger
1 GPS
2 headsets
1 tv screen (no in the picture)
1 CGM (continuous glucose monitor)
1 PDM (personal diabetes manager)
and 1 kazoo from a Wendy's kids meal...(not really technological, but somehow made it into the photo)
How on earth did our parents ever do it?!?

3 comments:
Love the last picture - that's hilarious!!
And DANG... with fun trips like that to Colorado we gotsta up the fun here in Texas to make SURE to keep ya'll here!! Now, if only I could do something about the heat and brining in some mountains!!
I'm so glad I didn't know you were going. I would have been in the van!
We love Colorado! Your little family is so very cute, Carrie. Glad to see that some normalcy is back in the picture for you guys...even if that means dealing with blood sugar changes on hikes. You're my hero.
And...I forgot to donate for the race you did. Ugh. I'm so sorry. So next time you do something like that I will donate double. Your post on the race had me in tears.
Post a Comment