Thursday, March 24, 2011

News Flash

Yesterday while I was making dinner, I noticed Tyler in the other room playing with my camera. I only caught the end of what he was video taping, but he seemed to be taking it very seriously.

A little later I went to check out what he had filmed. I discovered this gem and about died laughing.

Apparently there is a lot of destruction on the news these days...especially if you watch the nightly lightly news. And who knew Tyler wanted a career in newscasting?

7 comments:

Kristi said...

That is a hoot! He got the sign-off and everything! I think his future is calling... What a cutie! I just love how big his eyes get. You can just see the excitement in his face!

Chrissy said...

Oh man, I think I've watched this about 5 times this morning and laughed soooo hard. Hilarious.

Joanne said...

Oh man... that is just PRICELESS! And did he say Canada? Destructed? Why does he have to hate on my country?

Jaimi said...

I loved hearing him try to remember the correct form of words--"destructed" etc. Very funny. Wouldn't that be awesome if he ends of being a newscaster?

Leighann of D-Mom Blog said...

Ha! I'm literally LOLing!

That was good!

Shannon@ The New Normal Life said...

how adorable!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog... not sure how I didnt have you on here before but I have corrected that now!!
THANKS again

jenhatch said...

i can't wait to watch that one over and over again. Even more then I already have!