Maybe when you're not getting as much sleep as you'd like, it's easy to focus on those who are.
Here are a few pics of my boys and their cute sleeping habits.

This was taken several months ago, but it's so Tyler. This kiddo loves to sleep with "stuff." When he was about Robby's age, I did take away the pacifier, but I followed the old Dr. Spock philosophy of replacing it with something else, so we went to the store and let him choose something to sleep with instead. He chose a green dinosaur. It worked like a champ. After several weeks, he started to ask to sleep with other toys instead. Given that he fell asleep so fast (and still does today), we knew he wasn't going to just lay in bed and play with it, so we agreed. Since that time, he has always slept with something...usually a stuffed animal or a small transformer car or something, but he has also slept with other odd things on occasion- like a fruit snack shaped like a rocket that he was all jazzed about when he was three years old or so and a Mr. Potato Head, but without any of the accessories because he knew they would fall of in his bed, so he basically slept with a potato.
On this particular night, he selected Big Baby, along with a few other stuffed animals. And in case you can't tell from the picture, he has her all nicely tucked in right next to him.
(and I do plan to some day show his wife this picture of him sleeping with a baby doll in pink sheets).

3 comments:
I love those pictures! Isaac sleeps with stuff too, almost always a transformer, but this week? A pink balloon. So random.
I don't take binkies away 'til my kids are 3, and their teeth are fine. Let him bink it up if he wants, I say! Also, I have a sister that doesn't move ALL NIGHT LONG. I don't know how she can sleep in the same position for that long, but she does. Cracks me up.
So CUTE! Love the swaddled little Robby! My kids hated being swaddled after a couple months ant the MOST! :( It's so cute!
And I can't believe how big Tyler is getting! A LOST TOOTH?? Crazy! You have some super cute kiddos!
Just so you know, I blog stalk you often and I'm just REALLY good at not leaving a comment! But I love to read your blog and check in on your cute family!
Hope all is well!
Adorable pictures! I can't believe you're little guy with D is only two...wow, so young. I'm all for the paci - Adam had his until he was well over 3. He had been through so much in his short life, I couldn't bear to take away that comfort from him. :)
Post a Comment