Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

Here's the Halloween run-down:

Robby went to a Halloween party with some of his best pals. They were so adorable! The kids had the best time playing some really great Halloween games and activities. I loved watching him play and interact with his cute friends. He seriously had the best time!

Robby and I did a little pumpkin carving.


Tyler on the other hand, decided that this year he wanted to make this paper plate skeleton instead of carving a pumpkin. I think it turned out pretty cute.


For dinner, we made mummy hot dogs.


And then it was time to hit the streets.


We took a little break to ride on the hay ride through the neighborhood.


Of course, the boys had to check out how they did afterward.


A few days after Halloween, we took some of our candy (the junky stuff) and did some science experiments. We separated it out into a cupcake tin and tried to guess which ones would melt the fastest and which ones, if any wouldn't melt at all. I think Tyler had fun and I sure enjoyed getting rid of some of that candy! (and if you look closely in the foreground of the picture you can see the top of a vial of insulin. Yep. That's about how it goes in this house)

No comments: