Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day wasn't anything spectacular, but we celebrated it with all of our favorite traditions. Tyler made a Valentine box for school. It was very much all him. This side had a heart filled with dinosaur stickers- so cute. But what was even cuter is that as I looked closely, there hidden among all the dinosaur stickers was one random sticker of a lawn mower. Yeah, lawn mowers are cool- toss it on there!


The other side was decorated with pom poms of various colors and sizes with a note above the slot saying, "Valentine cards for Tyler Carson" and a little arrow.


The boys also made valentine cards to send to some loved ones.


Cookies. with frosting and sprinkles.

I think that's all I need to say about that.
We also made our traditional valentine hearts, but I don't have a picture from this year (here is a link to how they turn out though). I love looking back on each of the valentines we've made over the years. It's fun to see what we wrote on each other's valentines in years past.

1 comment:

Jaimi said...

Curses. I forgot about the puzzles again. Want to send me a black line? (: