...the Saturday before Mother's Day is Birth mother's Day? For so many of us this is a special day in which we have the opportunity to honor those sweet women who make it possible for US to be mothers. Words can't express how I feel about Tyler's birth mother. Her role in our family is sacred. She allowed me to become the person I was meant to be and gave Tyler the gift of an eternal family. My feelings are so tender this day as I reflect on the sacrifices she made on our behalf.
So to all birth mother's everywhere, we honor you today.

3 comments:
i didn't know that, what a good idea. i honor them too. i can't imagine doing what they do, but it's such an amazing blessing!
That's really cool! I love it. I love the way that you express your love and admiration for Tyler's birth mother. If she ever reads this blog, I know that it must mean the world to her. Happy belated Mother's Day!
What a beautiful song, I'm in tears. I think you are amazing too!
Post a Comment