It's time for a little birthday shout out to Jen:
Happy Birthday Lady!!!!
I thought about posting all of the pictures I have of her over the past few years, but since I seem to be in most of them as well, I thought I'd better not (you see I don't share Jen's same photogenic propensities).
So instead...here are some cute pictures of our adorable kiddos. (Jaimi, close your eyes). These two are like peas and carrots (Tyler is the pea, given his roundular shape, and well...Ava is the carrot for obvious reasons). Anyway, I'm so blessed to have found such a dear friend who is loyal, giving, talented, and FUN! And better yet, our kids are best pals too!
Just take a look...
Easter egg hunt (April 2006)
First zoo trip (April 2006)
Field trip to Cabella's (August 2006)
First sleep-over while Jen and Shayne went out for a date. (October 2006)
Halloween (October 2006)
Countless trips to the park (February 2007)
Ava's birthday (April 2007)
Halloween (October 2007). This has got to be one of my all time favorite pictures. I don't care how bad of a mood you're in, you can't look at this and not smile!!!
Reading books (March 2008)
There. Now I bet your teeth hurt from all of that sugary sweetness.
Happy Birthday Jen! I sure love ya!


5 comments:
Thanks for the warning, Carrie...didn't help. ( :
those two could NOT be any cuter! how fun to have such a good friend. happy birthday to jen, even though i don't know you!
I don't know what I did to get and KEEP a good friend like you... thanks so much for the birthday post. I think as a blogger, that's got to be one of the coolest presents to get!! And thanks for the other present... I continue my love for you speech from the other day and want to add that you are one of the most thoughtful people I know... and I am SO lucky to call you my friend and lean on you in so many ways. I love you!!!
I can't believe how dadgum CUTE our kids are together!! It's been so fun these years seeing them together... I've got some I'll send you from the birthday party - too cute.
And you've already gotten started on their wedding video montage!
Those two are so cute! I am unashamedly partial towards redheads so your boy has good taste!
They do look like a pea and a carrot. That was fun. Like watching them grow in fast motion.
I'm glad you have such a good friend! (But, does she toot?!?!)
Post a Comment