My guess is that he's run out of women in Hollywood to date, so he needs to go back and win another to get more street cred with the ladies. Just a thought! ;)
Ughh. I'll be watching, too. He's great to watch, just wish he could keep his mouth shut. I hope I don't want him to win if he actually does it. I'm sticking with my fav's. But...this did get my heart racing. ahh...it's probably from the champagne...
I'm a stay at home mom to two sweet and adorable little boys and have a wonderful husband by my side. We live in Texas and love it (in case you can't tell). I enjoy biking, running, and being a mom. I am passionate about adoption, raising awareness for diabetes, and my religious beliefs. I use this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, so if it seems as though I only write about all the happy and perfect moments...you're right!
4 comments:
awesome! does this mean he'll do the tour de france again? that would be nuts.
Do you think he'll elude a positive drug test this time too?(;
Jeff
Seriously SHOCKED!
My guess is that he's run out of women in Hollywood to date, so he needs to go back and win another to get more street cred with the ladies. Just a thought! ;)
Ughh. I'll be watching, too. He's great to watch, just wish he could keep his mouth shut. I hope I don't want him to win if he actually does it. I'm sticking with my fav's. But...this did get my heart racing. ahh...it's probably from the champagne...
;p
Post a Comment