Wednesday, September 10, 2008

leg room

Dear Baby Boy,


It has been such a delight providing you room and board for the past several months. However, I am unable to accommodate your request for a little more leg room. Furthermore, I would very much appreciate it if you would not insist upon pushing your tiny, yet very strong legs against my already sore ribs. I fear that when you get a foothold on either side of my rib cage that you just might split my ribs in half, sending them flying in opposite directions.


I would appreciate your cooperation in this matter and look forward with much anticipation to meeting you soon.


Sincerely,


Mommy


PS. could we also look into another option for a pillow besides my bladder?


Check out his tiny, little legs sticking straight out. Is there really enough room for that?

5 comments:

Emily said...

hiLARious. i know just how you feel. i had a spot on my left side that actually got bruised.

Arlene said...

Oh My! He's so cute! I keep getting Bella gag-reflex when you talk like this, though. ;)

Blogful said...

Okay, I love that you posted this because in all your savoring pregnancy, I kind of hoped you would make me feelings of cramped quarters legitimate. I can already tell he's going to be a handsome little devil. Maybe he's trying some biking?

Alycia said...

cute ultrasound pictures! he is going to be here before you know it!

Beth said...

Cute letter. How much longer?