Influenza
Q: Did everyone get it?
A: First Tyler, then me, then Robby
Q: how come John didn't get it?
A: He was in California
Q: You mean you were terribly sick with two sick children all by yourself?
A: YES and it was horrible! I was so sick and so worried about my baby and so alone and on top of it all we had an ice storm come through which made me worry about all the more about all the "what if's"
What if the power goes out and we have no heat and no humidifier?
What if Robby's feaver spikes and I can't get to a doctor?
What if John's flight can't make it due to the weather and I'm stuck here by myself for one more day?
Q: Did you guys get flu shots?
A: Oh yes. So much for that 20 bucks a pop!
Q: How is everyone feeling now?
A: We're all on the mend. I'll consider it a full recovery when I can breathe out of my left nostril. Luckily Robby seemed to have the mildest case out of all of us, but of course I worried most about him.
Thanks for asking.
I'll try to get around to posting an update of the better parts of the past week or so soon enough.

7 comments:
Ugh. We've had the influenza ourselves. TERRIBLE. Dave didn't get it either, but he was home the whole time. So weird.
Oh no! Sorry to hear you all were under the weather...and all while John was out of town! Glad you're starting to feel better.
SO sorry! Nothing is worse than when you and your kids are sick. No one's ever there to take care of mommy. Glad you're getting better!
Oh, I am SO sorry! It's bad when everyone gets sick, but it makes it even worse when you are the only "doctor" around. Yikes!! I am a worrier, too...especially with my kids. I hope you got a good, nice break when John got home! You deserved it.
I am so sorry Carrie. Brooke got that nasty Influenza B too, but cross our fingers no one else gets it! Glad to hear you guys are getting better.
I am glad you are all feeling better. So sad.
here's to breathing out of that left nostril!
SO glad ya'll didn't die and are feeling better!
Post a Comment