Monday, February 2, 2009

Delicious






Yes, he does taste so good!!!

12 comments:

Jaimi said...

Hello "Bumbo Baby!" Love his expression in that one. Love the puppy shoes and shirt!

Andrea said...

Hi Carrie, I don't know if you remember me, but I briefly served as one of your counselor's in RS in Provo before my husband and I moved to Orem. I found your blog through Lynette's. Anyway, after reading a lot of your past posts, I just want to say that you are such an inspiration of faith to me. Thank you for sharing it all so I could be uplifted! Your family is so cute and I'm glad to see that everything is going so well! (Sorry this is so long)

lynette said...

i just want to pinch his little cheeks in the nicest way possible! CUTE!

About Me said...

He is so so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Chrissy said...

I didn't know it was possible to change that much in one month! He is soooooooo cute. Can I eat is face off? He really is a miniature you. Don't worry though, I don't want to eat your face off.

Karrie said...

He is darling Carrie! Sorry to hear about the flu...that really stinks. Hope you are getting back to normal.

Laura said...

I love the bumbo baby too. So cute....

Lisa M said...

So cute!!

SmithFamily said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

Becker Family said...

What a cute baby! I love the one of him in the Bumbo!

jenhatch said...

WHY is he growing up so fast? Make it stop!

We have that same bouncer, but in a nasty green color. Anyhow, Ava came home from your house the other day and said Mom, Robby has that same foot chair. And did you know it took me forever to realize the babies were suppose to kick the chair to make the music go off and not have to kick the actual toys hanging down!? I was like, How are they suppose to get their feet up there! Yeah, don't know if I should have confessed that... but I did!

Mandy said...

OK, he looks just like you!!!!! Like there it NO doubt he is Carrie's boy...
What a cutie! He's getting so big already.
I hope you are all feeling better!
Take Care!