Thursday, February 19, 2009

Robby

My goodness this little guy is so adorable. I seriously can't get enough of him. I can't help but take a moment each time I change his clothes (usually due to a catastrophic blow out or spit up) to cuddle, kiss, and savor each roll and wrinkle. I love watching him pull his naked little legs up to his chest as he wiggles around on the changing table. I can't help but pick up this little ball of chunk and love all over it! I love how he chases after anything that brushes up against his cheek- whether it's my knuckle, his fingers or just a piece of clothing. I love his little grunts and as of late, I love his HUGE toothless, wide grins. It is splendid!!!

Here he is having a little chat with his dad.

And a big, wide grin for you to enjoy!




And now for my favorite...Robby takes his cooing very seriously. I REALLY wish I knew what he is trying to tell us because he's seems so concerned.



He is a sweetie and we love the soft and gently spirit he has brought to our home!

3 comments:

jenhatch said...

and I TOTALLY enjoyed that grin. SUCH a cutie!

Emily said...

Me and Dave laughed and laughed over that video! It's like he's trying SO HARD to get those words out, and he's so serious. Love it.

jaron said...

your children are beautiful