That is TOO cute! I love the singing one. Man, he is getting big. I can't believe how fast they grow. Every time I check your blog I expect to see him still swaddled up sleeping :) And those piano skill,...I don't know if you know this, but I think he is what you call.. a child prodigy. Not to mention his Stevie Wonder skills are impeccable!!
I'm a stay at home mom to two sweet and adorable little boys and have a wonderful husband by my side. We live in Texas and love it (in case you can't tell). I enjoy biking, running, and being a mom. I am passionate about adoption, raising awareness for diabetes, and my religious beliefs. I use this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, so if it seems as though I only write about all the happy and perfect moments...you're right!
2 comments:
That is TOO cute! I love the singing one. Man, he is getting big. I can't believe how fast they grow. Every time I check your blog I expect to see him still swaddled up sleeping :)
And those piano skill,...I don't know if you know this, but I think he is what you call.. a child prodigy. Not to mention his Stevie Wonder skills are impeccable!!
Sooooo cute! He is such a cute little munchkin- thanks for posting so we can enjoy since you guys have to live so far away!!!
Post a Comment