Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas activities-2

Just a few days before Christmas, each of the boys got an email with a video from Santa. Somehow (wink wink) Santa knew a little about each boy and he even had a few pictures of them in his file. Tyler was shocked that Santa knew about his triathlon and about our trip to Disneyland. In the video Santa puts each boy's file into the naughty and nice machine to determine if they have been good. When it was time for Tyler's file to go into the machine, he sat there quietly with his fingers crossed. I loved watching each of their reactions as we watched the videos. Ah, the magic of Christmas- love it!






Another one of our favorite Christmas activities was building gingerbread houses. Watching Tyler carefully plan and decorate his house was particularly fun. I think this was the first year that he was more into the construction of it than in the candy.


Robby on the other hand, has too much OCD for this to be fun. He couldn't stand it every time he got frosting on his fingers.

But he was still pretty cute.

And the finished products made me smile every time I saw them sitting on the counter.



2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Tyler's gingerbread house was very cute--great reactions to the video.

Emily said...

Tyler's is the COOLEST! I love it, man. And so much easier than gingerbread.