Tyler's birthday is a week and a half before Christmas. This year he turned SEVEN! I still can't believe my baby boy is seven. He is such a sweet, happy kid and I can't even begin to express the joy he has brought to our lives. He is polite and funny. He is a great big brother and plays really well with Robby. He is a good helper and doesn't complain about being asked to do chores and help out around the house. He loves food, friends, and fun. He makes good choices, even when others around him are not. He loves to draw and is a great reader as well.
For his birthday this year, we kept it low key. I had responsibilities with our youth group that night, so we had to keep our celebrations short and simple (just the way I like it) and then since we had grandparents coming to town for the holidays just a few days after his birthday, we celebrated with games and activities again when they arrived.
Here he is at his birthday breakfast.

...and here he is after dinner- what a great way to start and end your day!

He was very excited to get a scooter


1 comment:
A pencil sharpener! I'm dying! I would've loved one as a kid too.
Post a Comment