Friday, January 11, 2008

Hmmm...

So my sweet hubby set up this blog for me in hopes that I would stop blog-stalking all my friends and instead join in on some of the fun. I love the title he chose (he knows me so well). He knew exactly what was near and dear to my heart...



My BIKES



My BOYS and



MY BELIEFS
(and not in that particular order).






I Love my bikes. A number of years ago, John and I got into biking and it's something we're quite passionate about. Granted, with the addition of a third member to our biking team, we've had to lower our expectations, but we still try to keep it alive!










I love my boys. The two men in my life are wonderful. John is a great husband and father, and Tyler is the most fun little boy I've ever met. How lucky am I?!? Look at these two cuties!






My beliefs...that's what keeps me centered. What more can I say? Plus, what good would a blog be if I couldn't get on my soapbox every now and then?
Check out this article.
Just doin' what I'm told.









3 comments:

jenhatch said...

Love it LOVE it and LOVE IT! I'm so glad that you have finally come to the dark side of the blogging world!! Now I won't have to blog my stuff AND your stuff! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie! Welcome to blogging...found you through Jen's. I love it, but I am in a blogging slump right now...I need to get at it again.

You are right, Tyler is very cute.

Kelly said...

Hey Carrie, remember me? Kelly Richards? I found your blog through Hollie's. Your little boy is darling! So good to hear how well you're doing. If you email me your email (or blogger account) I'll send you an invite to my blog.
mkkunz1@juno.com
~Kelly