Saturday brought more fun with another bike ride to the pond. This time we remembered to bring our own rocks to throw in the water so as to not scavengar rocks from the pothole in the middle of the road. Tyler does great on his big boy bike...for the most part. John and I enjoyed a good chuckle when he took a dive onto the grass because he couldn't rember how to hit the brakes. But when I say dive...I literally mean dive. When he realized he might be headed for trouble, Ty spread his arms way out and dove for the soft landing of our lovely yellow grass (which thankfully didn't have any dog poop...once again, thanks neighbor guy!). Anyway, after his comical, yet heroic dive, Tyler stood up and said, "I want to walk now."
Monday, January 28, 2008
Weekend wrap up
Friday morning I hear two voices calling me:
"Mommy, we need you!!! Come click" (that's how Tyler says "quick"). So I venture into the living room to see what assistance might be required of me ('cause I'm that kind of mom you know...click to respond, slow to grumble). As I enter the living room I am pummled with nurf darts coming from the second story.
I look closer and see these two renegades giggling with delight. Glad I could provide some entertainment for the troops. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what a beautiful home! i am inspired to start running again!!!
thank you.
my goodness, your family is the cutest EVER. i'm so excited you have a blog!!!
you truly have a nack for this blog thing! I'm laughing all the way!!
And true dat on the whole "click to respond, slow to grumble" thing... I've seen it in action a time or two... ;)
CARRIE, (it's in all caps because I'm screaming with glee!) YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! Your home is gorgeous, as is your family! I'm so excited to hear from you and to start stalking your blog! Love ya!
Post a Comment