Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Priceless

Need I say more?

6 comments:

Emily said...

oh my gosh, could he be cuter? so funny! isaac is just learning all the words too. is tyler in primary this year?

Hollie said...

Carrie Roylance! I'm so glad you found me, you've been a long lost friend that I have wondered about so much. I saw Colleen (Cutler) DeRose the other day and she asked about you too. I'm adding you to my favorites so I can check in on you too. Good luck with the adoption process, so glad you were able to get a little son, he's a doll. Keep in touch!
Hollie (Van Wagoner) Sorenson

Ammon said...

No wonder you didn't have to say anything because his cuteness leaves you speechless! Adorable

Jaimi said...

Ah! Isn't the magnitude of that song amazing? I remember the first time Summer began singing it out of the blue. I had no idea she knew it all. I was totally misty-eyed. So sweet.

DeRose Family said...

Surprise! I hope you don't care that Hollie helped me find you! I've thought of you often over they years and it was awesome to read your blog. Tyler is beautiful!
Come see me at http://www.sunnyderose.blogspot.com
I can't wait to hear from you . . . and I'm so jealous that you're living someplace warm!!! XOXO Colleen Cutler

Kristina said...

I had to hear it from Jen that you had a blog!?! I'm very disappointed in you. On a lighter note-your son is adorable!