Friday, January 18, 2008

Props to my peeps

Thought I'd take a second to give a shout out to a few of my peeps!








First to my pops:
Thanks a million for the ipod Shuffle you gave me for Christmas. It's helping me burn off the calories from the many wonderful dinners you took us out to.....mmmmmm....king crab legs.....mmmmm.








To Jen:
Thanks for taking the time to chronicle some of my life's events before I bought into this whole blogging thing. Thanks for your technical expertise, and thanks for the free publicity for my blog.










To Joleen:
What a dear soul! What more can I say?!? You inspire, you uplift, and you uncover....secrets...MY SECRETS! I hope you remain forever my #1 blog-stalking fan!









And lastly, to my neighbor guy three streets over:
Thanks for no longer letting your dog poop on my lawn! Love ya!

3 comments:

jenhatch said...

Yippee! I'm so glad that I made your "peeps" list... and the fact that I am just after your Dad and your burned calories yet before the missing dog poop - makes me REAL happy! It's not a bad place to be!

Still, SO glad you finally bought into this blog thing! It looks GREAT!

Amy Pennington said...

just stalking by...oh I mean stopping by. it was so nice to meet you at jen's house the other week. love your blog!

Arlene said...

So, you censor your blog, huh? I haven't had that happen before! Whaaaa :`(