Friday, March 21, 2008

Peace

Dear Friends of the Crescent 17th Ward,
It has been such a blessing to reconnect with so many of you over the past several weeks. It's been so uplifting reading about your families and all the good you have been doing in your lives.
I wanted to take a moment to recognize Paul and Emily (Calton) Peterson. As many of you probably already know, their sweet daughter Ashley passed away last night. My heart aches for them, as I'm sure does yours.

Please continue to pray for the comforting peace that this sweet family so desperately needs at this time.

How grateful I am as we approach this Easter weekend, that we have a knowledge that our Savior lives, and that because He lives, Ashley will live again too. Her family will be blessed to be with her again someday.

If any of you did not have access to Ashley's Caring Bridge website and would like to check it out, contact me at carrie.carson@hotmail.com and I would be happy to give you the information to access the site. There is also a section there in which you can leave comments and condolences to the family.

Much love,
Carrie

3 comments:

Emily said...

my heart is breaking for them and i don't even know them. i cannot imagine the pain and sorrow of losing a child. thank goodness for the gospel in times like this.

Hailey Vial said...

Carrie,
Let me know the website. Thanks, Hailey

Hailey Vial said...

I found their website, what a beautiful little girl. I am so impressed with their strength and faith. Thanks for sharing this post.