The books on your book shelves have more numbers than words in them.
You have a white board in your home office that usually has what looks like could be a foreign language on it until closer inspection reveals that it's actually a bunch of random graphs and equations...still a foreign language, I suppose.
Your front entry way gets taken over by robots (or wobots- as Tyler calls them).
You have to remind your spouse to remove his helmet and take a shower before doing a little programming.

But as far as engineers go, I think I found the smartest, handsomest, and sweetest of them all. I love you, sweetheart! Good luck with your presentation. Say hi to the Queen for me and please, please, please don't get run over by a double decker bus!!!

9 comments:
haha! that's cute. i especially liked the one with the bike helmet! have fun in england!
the queen?! london? and you're not GOING WITH?
loved this post, reminded me of living with my dad. engineers are the best. isaac says he's going to be an engineer like grandpa when he grows up (but he thinks grandpa drove trains...).
I still can't believe you're not going-but hey, you've been there done that, right?
{sorry, don't know how that delete happened... lemme remember what I put}
...not to mention the most NORMAL of all the engineers I've met. Especially funny after all of those co-worker stories!
Too funny!!
That is too funny!
Does he ever let you play teacher with that white board?
What you don't know is that inside I am a robot. After dinner, when you think I'm studying, I'm really in the garage fixing my robot arms, legs, etc. And you know that welder I wanted for christmas.....
Man, I had no idea that spandex could look so good ;)
Carrie! I was so excited to find you, remember me, Alex "Ryan" from the old neighborhood. Found your link from Kelly "Richards". Hope all is going well! My blog is gregandalex.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Where in Texas are you?
Post a Comment