Tonight I was reading Tyler's favorite new shark book to him. We got to a picture where there were scuba divers in the water with the sharks. Tyler says to me, "Mommy, here comes the butt." You can imagine how confused I was. I didn't see anything of the sort, and I wondered where Tyler had picked up his new word. We turned the page and Tyler said, "Mommy, the butt is taking pictures of the sharks!" I still couldn't figure it out. Then it hit me. Anyone else remember the part in Finding Nemo when the little fish call the boat a butt and then a scuba diver jumps in the water? Yeah, that's right. Those two things got mixed up in Tyler's little head and he now thinks a scuba diver is called a butt....(thank you, Disney). I laughed so hard and didn't have the heart to correct him, plus it's too dang funny.
On that note, I'll leave you with video of Tyler reading to me one of his other favorite books (thank you Eric Carl).

9 comments:
That's one of my favorite parts in "Finding Nemo"!Cute video!
Thanks to Tyler I now know how to correctly pronounce, "purple cat."
Thanks, Ty!
hilarious! And I love the way Tyler's little mouth moves to annunciate! Super cute!!
He is SO your child! :)
So funny! That video is darling. He has the cutest little voice.
Oh, I have SO much to say...
Tyler is so dang cute! I loved watching that video. I loved reading all of the posts about your adoption process. I sat in tears through most of it. I love how everything happened for you guys with Tyler and I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for you and your future babe. I know an unwed mother in my ward whom I wish would consider adoption...I wish that more people were able to see it as the incredible experience and blessing that it could be. I love what a cute mom you are and I love that even though we only got to hang out a couple of times in NY, I feel like I know you so much better than that and consider you a friend. You are such a great person, Carrie Carson! Too bad Texas isn't very close...I would love to hang out. For now, though, the blog will do!
So cute!!!
He's got great fluency & expression. I loved the video. Please do lots more!
so funny! what a cute kid. that "reading" is amazing! way to go, kid!
Post a Comment